|Job Ref:||204713448||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£36000 - £38000/annum plus benefits inc. 33 days holiday||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
Do you have industrial electrical maintenance experience?|
Are you looking for a permanent career opportunity within a professional engineering maintenance team?
Our client is an international organisation employing multi-disciplined teams including all levels of technical and engineering staff. They have a current permanent opportunity for a relevantly experienced individual, in an Electrical Technician role based at their Essex location, working on all equipment electrical maintenance, repairs and projects.
* Basic salary up to circa £38k (negotiable depending on skills and experience)
* Annual Performance Related Bonus
* 33 days paid holiday (25 days plus Bank Holidays)
* Free Parking
* Staff canteen
* Staff Gym
* Ongoing training to improve performance and provide career development opportunities
* Relocation package available
The responsibilities of the role include:
* Carry out electrical repair and maintenance activities on all on-site equipment
* Maintain high equipment availability, reliability and safety
* Support the delivery, inspection and commissioning of equipment.
* Maintain appropriate asset lifecycle and maintenance records on the asset management system.
* Provide support for the development and implementation of method statements and risk assessments.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and qualifications:
* HNC or ONC in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
* Experience in either:
* Electrical diagnostic techniques
* Understanding of PLCs
* Frequency control drives/inverters and motor control, or,
* 11kv distribution systems
* Knowledge and practical experience with equipment maintenance/engineering
* Experience of updating records with an Asset Management system (specifically relating to Maintenance).
* Flexible regarding working hours/shift work.
* Willing to undertake a DBS check.
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible because once the right candidate has been found the opportunity will be closed.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that if you apply for an opportunity through us your details will be handled sensitively