|Job Ref:||204713428||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:14|
We're searching for a Service Manager... |
• Are you highly organised and process driven?
• Do you have an engineering and/or technical background?
• Do you have experience of managing others?
If yes, we would love to hear from you!
People Force International Ltd have the pleasure in supporting one of the UK's market leaders in perimeter security equipment and they are now seeking a Service Manager to oversee various procedures and teams within the company who work on behalf of some very high profile Clients. This will be based at their headquarters in West Sussex; however regular travel to client sites will be required.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Our client provides a complete range of services including design, site surveys, manufacture, installation, civil and electrical services, maintenance, spares, repair or refurbishment and full project management, all backed up by a fully comprehensive customer service programme. All their products are available with a wide range of control options and operating systems which are constantly evolving to meet their customer's demands.
The Service Manager will be in charge of a small team and oversee the co-ordination of contracts, provide technical help and ensure services are delivered on time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Full management of a small team of staff including performance and pay reviews
• Provide Technical help for office staff and engineers
• Dealing with client complaints, feedback and questionnaires
• Follow up repeat service issues etc.
• Work closely with Site Service Manager to ensure feedback from/to engineers and from/to clients
• Ensuring all relevant paperwork is done on time and necessary following actions are completed
• Overseeing all contracted and non-contracted breakdowns are met and tracked and invoiced correctly
• Administrative tasks such as Signing off and chasing of quotes, filing etc.
• Participate in/hold regular meetings as necessary
• Parts management including returns and stock levels
• Tender for new service partnerships
• Coordination of external service providers
• Source new clients and manage office efficiency to increase figures
• Occasionally running projects if required
• Staff management experience
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Technical expertise
• Well organised
• Remain calm under pressure
• Works to deadlines
• Methodical approach
• A good communicator