|Job Ref:||204713362||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Taunton||Address:||Post Code:||TA1||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
My client, a world leader in their industry has just opened up a truly-exciting, highly varied position for a skilled Electrical Engineer. This is a position in a team of Engineers that turn up to work not just for a salary, but because they absolutely love what they do; day in, day out.
The main attraction with this position is variety, this isn't your usual run of the mill, job card driven maintenance position, there is a high level of autonomy and ultimately a lot of learning, whether you've been an Electrical Engineer for 10 or 30 years, there will be something new to get to grips with here.
The variety in workload ultimately stems from the machines on site; with a high level of bespoke one-off machinery dating from the turn of the century to the present day this is a true challenge for any Engineer. Due to the nature of the machines, this also means this isn't a 'part-replacement' position like many of the current maintenance roles in the market today; real time problem solving & engineering solutions are required to be a success here!
If working with highly varied machines, with a high degree of autonomy in a small team of Engineers that has to think on their feet daily interests you, read on.
* (Apply online only) Monday to Friday (flexibility possible)
* ~£28,000 basic to start
* Annual profit-linked bonus of up to 5% salary
* 6% Pension Contribution
* Company sick pay including long term sickness cover
* Death In service
* Private healthcare contributions
* Gym membership
* Cycle to work scheme
We are looking for someone who is enthused by the above & meets the following:
* Experienced Electrical Engineer
* Experienced in Fault finding, diagnosis & repair across a broad section of machinery
* Relevant Electrical qualifications such as 17th Ed, C&G Test & Inspect
* Experience of single and 3 phase systems
* Mechanical maintenance experience (advantageous but not required)
* PLC experience (advantageous but not required)