|Job Ref:||204716295||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tilbury||Address:||Post Code:||RM18||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum plus health insurance and pension||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:49|
Engineering Supervisor / Team Leader required, Tilbury, working Monday to Friday days. |
Paying Circa £40K dependent on experience. Plus, health insurance, pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus stats.
******Applications from RAF, Army and Royal Navy IDEAL******
Working for a successful integrated logistics solutions provider, who delivers excellent automation solutions to Distribution and Manufacturing sites throughout the UK.
The Role - Engineering Supervisor / Team Leader
- Manage a small team of engineers where you will be required to guide and coach the engineers in their development.
- Liaise with the customer to ensure smooth running of the site.
- You will have accountability for dealing with customer enquiries and complaints.
- This is a hands on role where you will be working on a variety of automated machinery to include, conveyors, cranes and robots.
- Involved with continuous improvement projects.
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations.
The Person - Engineering Supervisor / Team Leader
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Have worked your way up from an Engineer to a Supervisor, Team Leader, Senior Technician or Managers role.
- Time served or equivalent electrical qualifications.
- Knowledge of electronics and control systems.
- Understanding and experience of working with mechanical equipment to include pneumatics, motors and gearboxes.
- Able to work at heights.
- Driving licence.
- This is a customer facing role so you must have excellent communication skills and strong leadership skills.
- RAF, Navy or Army background would be ideal for this role, however all other applications will be accepted.
If you are a qualified and experienced Maintenance Supervisor / Team Leader with a background in Electrical Engineering and looking for a new opportunity, please contact Leona Pinks @ Avanti Solutions (UK) Ltd.
Avanti Solutions offers an individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the engineering industry. We also offer a paid referral scheme of £250 for all placements made.
You may have experience of the following: RAF; Royal Air Force; Royal Navy; Army; Site Manager; Maintenance Manager; Maintenance Team Leader; Maintenance Supervisor; Engineering Manager; Engineering Team Leader; Resident Site Manager; Senior Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Preventative Maintenance, Siemens S5 / S7, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineering, Maintenance Electrician, Multi Skilled Maintenance, Multi Skilled Electrical, Maintenance Craftsmen, Electrical Technician