|Job Ref:||204713306||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||BANBURY||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:14|
Job Title: Control Systems Engineer|
Ref No: RLB2414
The Ultimate Engineering Challenge awaits you!
Due to continual success and growth my client is recruiting a Control Systems Engineer to join an established automation company who provide solutions to the material handling industry.
As a Control Systems Engineer you would be responsible for the following:
• Production of completed PLC software for control of a material handling systems
• Production of all associated documentation including, but not limited to Functional Design Specifications, test specifications and commissioning checklist
• To produce databases to facilitate production of a visualisation system
• Design, production and test of conveyor control software.
As a Control Systems Engineer you will have the following experience:
• Educated to a minimum of HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering or related relevant discipline
• Experience with Siemens S7
• Prior experience working in a similar role, including controls design and commissioning within an automation based industry, ideally within the automated warehouse industry
• Working knowledge of relevant standards governing the controls automation industry
For more information contact Rachel Bastin on +44 (0) (Apply online only) / NA
All applications for this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Resource Consultants are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits at this time