|Job Ref:||204713301||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£34000/annum + Pension + overtime||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:14|
Are you an Engineering professional looking to progress your career with a globally recognised Food Manufacturer ?|
This is a good time to join a growing business as they go from strength to strength supplying their product into the major retailers. Our client is looking for an experienced Electrical biased Site Services Engineer to join their successful team.
Salary £34k + overtime & Pension
Shift is Continental
• Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will rectify all machinery / plant breakdowns.
• Comply with all Health and Safety regulations.
• Carry out effective planned preventative and reactive maintenance on all equipment, systems and services.
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification or higher with relevant electrical/mechanical/ refrigeration based apprenticeship or recognised formal training (Essential)
• Knowledge of circuits electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, refrigeration and BS7671 17th Edition wiring regulations (Desirable)
• Systematic approach to problem solving and the ability to work on your own initiative (Essential)
• Knowledge of steam applications and water treatment (Desirable)
To apply for this role please send us an updated CV and we will be in touch