|Job Ref:||204713224||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£38250/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:14|
Are you an Engineering professional looking to progress your career within the Food Manufacturing Industry ?|
This is a good time to join a growing business as they go from strength to strength supplying their product into the major retailers. Our client is looking for an experienced Electrical biased Multi Skilled Engineer to join their successful team.
Salary £38,250 + overtime & Pension
Shift is 3 2 2 Days & Nights
• Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will rectify all machinery / plant breakdowns.
• Comply with all Health and Safety regulations.
• Carry out effective planned preventative and reactive maintenance on all equipment, systems and services.
• The successful candidate will have a formal qualification, HNC, ONC, HND Electrical Engineering.
• Must be Electrically biased with City & Guilds or NVQ L3 and 16th or 17th Edition Wire Regs
• Minimum 2 years experience in Electrical Maintenance ideally within a manufacturing industry.
• Must have previous Reactive and Planned Maintenance experience
• Must be able to resolve issues, breakdowns in a timely manor as this is a fast paced environment.
To apply for this role please send us an updated CV and we will be in touch