|Job Ref:||204713217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£26000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:14|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Systems Engineer to join a family run leading integrated fire and security systems provider. |
Security Systems Engineer
Salary: £28,000 Basic- Overtime + Callout
Location: Coventry & Warwickshire
Security Systems Engineer's role will involve:
- Installation, programming and commissioning of mainly intruder alarm systems, with some access control/door entry systems, CCTV and fire alarm systems, for predominantly commercial customers but also domestic customers.
- Call outs and fault finding on intruder, access, cctv and fire alarm systems.
- You will sometimes be required to work alone and at other times with other engineers as well as mentoring apprentices
The successful Security Systems Engineer will have:
- Excellent time management & communication skills
- Great customer facing skills
- Experience with the following intruder equipment:
Gardtec, Galaxy, Texecom, Risco, Visonic Powermax, Red-care and Dualcom signalling
- Additionally experience in Access Control/Door Entry, CCTV (including IP), Fire systems, would be advantageous. An electrical background would also be desirable.
If you would like to apply for the role then please send me an updated CV