|Job Ref:||204713080||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:14|
You will be joining a truly fantastic family run business who have 3 offices located in the Midlands and North. Steady successful and long established, the teams are empowered and stable with little staff turnover. We are therefore looking to recruit a flexible and experienced team player as a Night Shift Maintenance Engineer based in Derby.|
As the Maintenance Engineer, you will be providing planned maintenance, breakdown and support engineering to customer owned equipment on site. Working as a team member to maximise efficient operation in a safe working environment.
* Perform routine, planned maintenance on all customer equipment and observe daily, weekly and monthly tests and recording policies
* Pro-actively work with the team, supervisor, and manager to report known issues / faults and to ensure they are effectively dealt with and closed out
* Perform breakdown repairs on customer machines
* Record parts used, maintenance performed, repairs and remedial activity required
* Pro-actively work with the team, supervisor, and manager to close out jobs, or complete necessary remedial works
* Provide support to cover small maintenance works on the buildings where required
* Ensure good housekeeping at all times, ensuring both workshop and shop floor areas are clean and tidy
* Make suggestions to improve working practices
* Pro-actively communicate with all team members, supervisors, and manager at start and end of shifts to ensure all are aware of completed maintenance / repairs and outstanding maintenance / repairs
* The Maintenance Engineer needs to be electrically competent. C&G236 level 3 or equivalent
* Electrical testing and logical fault finding processes
* Inverter & PLC experience (desirable)
* Hydraulics and/or pneumatics (desirable)
* Gas experience (desirable)
* NEBOSH (desirable)
* Able to maintain a high volume production line to ensure productivity is maximised
* Teamwork and communication skills
* Ability to think on your own and use initiative
What's in it for you:
The hours of work are 40 per week, Sunday to Thursday 21:30 - 06:00 with a 30-minute break.
You will be part of a stable and reliable team, who value team work, hard work and loyalty. The teams are empowered with little staff turnover.
The starting salary for this Maintenance Engineer role is £30,000. You will be part of a multi-branch company who offer 33 days' holiday (including bank holidays,) pension, healthcare, sick pay and childcare vouchers.
If this position of interest to you, please do apply online straight away as we would love to hear from you!
Call Julie Allan to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you