|Job Ref:||204712978||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£24000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:37|
A leading innovation and engineering company are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Electro Mechanical Technician to join their existing and growing team. Being a skilled Electro Mechanical Technician you'll have the chance to work on various projects related to the Aerospace, Marine and Energy sectors. |
Your role as the Electro Mechanical Technician will be to assist in the workshop with the assembly, build and test of a range of new and repaired actuation systems. General duties will include fabricating parts for development projects, production assembly and working on the refurbishment and re-build of existing hardware
- Assembly of systems and sub-systems in accordance with engineering drawings and work instructions
- Carry out tasks such as stripping, making looms, crimping, using connectors and wiring for high technology equipment.
- Ensure product certification and approval via regular audits, maintaining to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy and safe working environment.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Possess an industry recognised qualification in an Electrical / Electro-Mechanical discipline;
- Demonstrate a proven professional track record in an Electrical / Electro-mechanical product driven environment;
- Be a time-served craftsman with a broad knowledge in electro-mechanical assembly, wiring & cabling, preferably within an aerospace context.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the world's leading engineering companies and if you're interested please apply now.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003