|Job Ref:||204712900||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£35000 - £37000/annum Car Allowance + Benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:37|
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Technical Division) is recruiting on behalf of a long standing client for a Key Account Manager (Automotive) to a global manufacturing organisation supplying a range of niche products (Tier 1 & Tier2 - Product dependant) to the Automotive sector. |
* A global manufacturing organisation that is enjoying a sustained period of growth and investment.
* A strong client base, working with a range of world-leading Automotive OEM's.
* A strong reputation within the industry and an employer of choice, offering excellent career progression opportunities through talent programmes and work experience in different cultures
* Maintain close customer contact, resolving any related queries
* Seek out enquiries and following up quotations, for new business. Develop budgets for new business. Deliver new business to target.
* Carry out regular personal visits to customer facilities, offering advice and recommendations as appropriate.
* Maintain awareness of relevant industry developments to enhance the companies' position within the market.
* Participate in APQP meetings and other cross-reference forums, etc. as required, to facilitate the introduction of new products and engineering changes.
* Participate with customers in VA/VE and similar initiatives
* Ideally candidate will educated within a Mechanical Engineering / Automotive or related engineering discipline.
* Experience of working with Automotive OEM's or Tier 1 suppliers.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to make decisions and provide strategy
Salary & Benefits
* £35,000 - £37,000 depending on experience
* Car Allowance
* Very competitive benefits package
* Career progression opportunities.
Key Account Manager - Resident Engineer - Applications Engineer - Project Engineer
If you are interested in the Key Account Manager role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (Apply online only).
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)