|Job Ref:||204712891||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £90000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:37|
A large Construction Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Mechanical HVAC Engineer for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £90000, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• 3 leave a year with free air-tickets
• 6 Weeks Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free medical care/medical insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
• BS Degree in Engineering with 10years experience in Residential, Commercial or Recreational constructions.
• Currently base in Ireland or UK.
• Please make sure you meet the minimum years of experience above if you have less experience your CV will not be considered
• Handles projects ranging from entire park development that includes residential and industrial communities, infrastructure development related to relocation of villages, housing and eco park projects.
• Full knowledge of HVAC systems design, engineering, equipment sizing, pressure drops, static pressure, heat loss and heat gain loads calculations.
• Must be familiar with various types of systems design, such as 2-pipe chilled water, 4-pipe chilled water and hot water, DX split system, packaged rooftop system, plant and equipment layout.
• Experience in the design and construction of HVAC systems for residential, institutional, healthcare, commercial buildings and facilities.
• Must be fully familiar with ASHRAE, SMACNA, ASME, AWWA and other applicable international standards
• Full Computer knowledge and skills.
• Must have the capability of using HVAC programs and applications in checking design standards and equipment performance.
• Must have excellent communication skills in both oral and written English with special emphasis on preparing technical reports and design studies.
Face to face interviews will be held in UK (London). There is NO Skype/Telephone interviews for these positions
How to Apply
If you are interested please send an updated CV NOW, clearly outlining your years of experience and only if you can attend to the interview on the above location.
Please do not hesitate to contact me to talk about the opportunity
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon