|Job Ref:||204712878||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£1 - £90000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
A large Construction Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Electrical Underground Utility for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £90000, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• 3 leave a year with free air-tickets
• 6 Weeks Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free medical care/medical insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
• BS Degree in Engineering with 10years experience in Residential, Commercial or Recreational constructions.
• Currently base in Ireland or UK.
• Please make sure you meet the minimum years of experience above if you have less experience your CV will not be considered
• CSPSD currently handles projects ranging from entire park development that includes residential and industrial communities, infrastructure development related to relocation of villages, housing and eco park projects.
• Must have full knowledge of all types of HV/MV/LV electrical power distribution systems including power, lighting, mains electrical distribution networks supporting Switchgear, Control gears, MCC, Switch board, MDP, Automatic Transfer Switches, Transformers and Independent Emergency Power Supplies, Standby power systems, Trenching/Duct Bank systems, basic of instrumentation, communication/IT and Fire Alarm Detection Systems.
• Must have experience in underground utility design and construction, underground MV/LV electrical power distribution cabling and lighting systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings of up to 34.5KV.
• Must possess excellent communication skills in English language (written & oral) effectively. Must have experienced in load calculations, load balancing, overcurrent protection, ground fault detection, ground grid calculation, arc flash calculations, arc flash prevention, lighting, lightning protection and cathodic protection calculations.
• It has expert level knowledge to use leading industry electrical software calculation programs such as ETAP, SKM, etc. in checking design standards and equipment performance.
• Must also have experience in planning, programming, estimating, scheduling and quality control.
Face to face interviews will be held in UK (London). There is NO Skype/Telephone interviews for these positions
How to Apply
If you are interested please send an updated CV NOW, clearly outlining your years of experience and only if you can attend to the interview on the above location.
Please do not hesitate to contact me to talk about the opportunity
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon