|Job Ref:||204712874||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£0 - £40000/annum Pension, Overtime, Private Healthcare||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:14|
Purpose of the role;|
My client are looking to expand their control systems design team and are looking for candidates who are hardware biased and have a good overall experience in all aspects of Control Systems Design and Systems Integration.
- Develop and successfully implement cost effective controls solutions for projects which meet the customer's needs whilst meeting all relevant legislation and staying within budget.
- Be aware of ever changing technologies and implement proven technology which offers savings to the business.
- Manage multiple projects whilst working with Contract Managers to adhere to Project Programme.
- MCC & ICA system design and integration to a customer supplied specification.
- Customer relationship development, one to one communications and a technically savvy mind to interpret and develop design information whilst working clients
Food, FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), Automotive, Materials Handling, Utility industries (Water, Gas & Electricity). Nuclear, Oil & Gas.
Standards and Directives:
(Experience in some of the following)
Low Voltage Directive, EMC Directive, Machinery Directive, BSEN61439- 2 PSC Assemblies, IEC.60947 Type 2 Co-Ordination, BS EN ISO 13849-1 Safety of machinery, BS EN 60204 Safety of machinery, WIMES.
(PLC, VSD, HMI & Control Equipment)
ABB, Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi
Software & Design Package:
The candidate will be required to have experience in the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as an Electrical Design package such as AutoCAD Electrical, Eplan P8 or similar.
(Experience in the following)
- Control Panel detailed designs including General Arrangements, Schematic Circuit Designs, Load Calculations, Heat Rise Calculations, Equipment Selection & Procurement, Motor Starter Design, - Variable Frequency Drives (VSD, VFD), Soft Starters, Intelligent Control Design and Data Communication Networks, Safety Circuits, Instrumentation, Programmable Logic Control (PLC), Human - Machine Interface (HMI, MMI), Power Distribution, Power Quality & Protection.
- Project build, test, commissioning and customer support.
- Sales department concept and costing support.
- Experienced in tracking change and an appreciation of the commercial impact of design decisions with cost recovery.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Problem solving and innovation.
- Degree qualification in Electrical / Systems / Software Engineering Discipline plus 5-10 years post graduate experience in experience in required Industrial Sector.
OR HND/HNC/ONC in Electrical / Systems / Software engineering plus 5-10 years' experience in required Industrial Sector