|Job Ref:||204712815||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:49|
Great Salary + Permanent + Pension + Holiday + Bens|
Fantastic opportunity to become an Apprenticeship Trainer for a multi-site Precision Engineering firm.
You will need to be flexible & hold a full clean driving license.
This position is advertised in Bristol as this is the most equidistant location between sites in Wales & Somerset.
This is a days based role Monday through Friday that will see you responsible for the training, development & growth of my clients CNC Machining apprentices.
* Provide in-house training across both Turning and Milling
* Monitor and review apprentice progress whilst maintaining links to local schools & colleges to ensure on-going in-take of apprentices as required.
* Setup and roll out an in-house apprenticeship training programme including creation of relevant supporting documentation
* Liaise with external NVQ assessors to ensure compliance
* Time served Machinist, capable of both turning & milling
* General all round engineering skills
* A practical approach
* Previous experience training & mentoring others
* Flexible, comfortable managing your own time and working between multiple sites
* NVQ assessor qualifications an advantage
* Experience training young people an advantage