|Job Ref:||204712814||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £90000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:09|
A large Construction Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Civil Project Management for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £90000, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• 3 leave a year with free air-tickets
• 6 Weeks Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free medical care/medical insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
• BS Degree in Engineering with 10years experience in Residential, Commercial or Recreational constructions.
• Currently base in Ireland or UK.
• Please make sure you meet the minimum years of experience above if you have less experience your CV will not be considered
• Currently handles projects ranging from entire park development that includes residential and industrial communities, infrastructure development related to relocation of villages, housing and Eco park projects.
• Candidate must able to create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope. Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Apply corporate methodology and enforce project standards. Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimize corporate exposure and risk on project.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately. Able to track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
• Manage project budget. Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for project.
• Follow up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
• Analyse project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
Face to face interviews will be held in UK (London). There is NO Skype/Telephone interviews for these positions
How to Apply
If you are interested please send an updated CV NOW, clearly outlining your years of experience and only if you can attend to the interview on the above location.
Please do not hesitate to contact me to talk about the opportunity
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon