|Job Ref:||204712798||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £90000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:09|
A large Construction Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Civil Cost Scheduling for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £90000, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• 3 leave a year with free air-tickets
• 6 Weeks Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free medical care/medical insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
• BS Degree in Engineering with 10years experience in Residential, Commercial or Recreational constructions.
• Currently base in Ireland or UK.
• Please make sure you meet the minimum years of experience above if you have less experience your CV will not be considered
• Handles projects ranging from entire park development that includes residential and industrial communities, infrastructure development related to relocation of villages, housing and Eco park projects.
• Candidate must have knowledge in analyzing and compiling data on every factor that may affect the cost of the project.
• Able to break down all expenses including materials, labor, and other resources. Plan project budgets and track expenses through the life of the project. Review plans and drawings.
• Make comprehensive cost estimate for the construction of the project.
• Use a variety of computer programs in performing duty.
• Able to plan, coordinate, supervise and direct all planning and direct all planning and scheduling activities.
• Provide development/implementation of project controls standards and procedures.
Face to face interviews will be held in UK (London). There is NO Skype/Telephone interviews for these positions
How to Apply
If you are interested please send an updated CV NOW, clearly outlining your years of experience and only if you can attend to the interview on the above location.
Please do not hesitate to contact me to talk about the opportunity
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon