|Job Ref:||204712781||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Salary:||£32000 - £40000/annum Up to £40k DOE & Shift||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:37|
Our Client, a leading manufacturing company, is looking to recruit an Engineering Technician to provide support to the Project Engineering team. The Engineer will need to provide comprehensive on-shift engineering support to resolve complex equipment breakdown solutions. |
As a qualified Engineer you will be working to fix all complex machine faults with knowledge of Pneumatic Circuitry equipment.
• Ensure compliance with all health & safety, regulatory, quality standards & specifications, environmental legislation, and company procedures with respect to all activities undertaken.
• Provides technical expertise and assistance to technical associates in resolving complex machine related faults. To be the 'problem solver' on shift and provide solutions to the engineering and technical team. To be proactive in undertaking technical diagnostics and implementing robust engineering solutions to prevent re-occurrence.
• Identify improvements to existing equipment that lead to H&S improvements, cost reductions, increased productivity or quality improvements.
• Ensure all manufacturing equipment is set up and produces product according to established standards and validated settings.
• Ensure active involvement and contribution to regular team meetings and participation in project teams as required. Maintain good communication and effective information transfer within and between shifts. Work efficiently and co-operate with the Senior Engineering technician, Shift Leader, Engineering and all other support groups to meet required production targets.
• The Engineering Technician is required to encourage the ongoing development and training of technical associates' on-shift.
• Actively participates in the technical knowledge transfer from engineering to moulding associates through ongoing coaching, guidance, development and training. Is focused on promoting quality workmanship and good practices across the shift.
• Carries out all other duties as assigned within reason of request.
Qualifications & Experience:
• HNC in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Experience within a similar role with knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems
• Knowledge/experience of Pneumatic Circuitry and equipment
If you are an experienced Engineer, and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the 'apply' button below