|Job Ref:||204712755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coalville||Address:||Post Code:||LE67||Salary:||£20 - £22/hour £20-22ph LTD||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:14|
This fast moving printing and packaging company are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their busy site to support them for a 3 month period. Reporting to the Engineering Manager on a rotating shift pattern you will be responsible for reactive maintenance on fast moving equipment.|
- A leading printing and packaging businesss supplying to the UK's most prestigious retailers
- At the cutting edge of technology and product development
Reporting the Engineering Manager on a rotating continental shift pattern, you will be responsible for reactive maintenance in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Printing equipment
- Conveyor systems
- Die cutters
- Cut & crease machinery (Bobst)
The chosen candidate will be an experienced Maintenance Engineer.
You will also:
- Be experienced in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Be Electrically qualifies (17th Edition ideal)
If you are interested to pursue this contract please click 'Apply' now