|Job Ref:||204712739||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£32000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
The Manchester office of a global consultancy business in Manchester is looking for a Senior Electrical engineer to join a new Building Services team. With this being a new office, you are an integral part of the infrastructure of the company, and with this in mind you will be given the opportunity to build the team from the ground up. You will work in a professional environment with the prospect of working on an exciting range of projects. You will continue your professional development and have a unique opportunity to lead and grow an electrical team for this well established and global brand.|
Your role will include the following key areas, but it is not limited to these points;
* Overall responsibility for all aspects of Electrical project work
* Develop an electrical team below you
* Support the office on all aspects of electrical design and technical understanding.
* Working in line with other engineering disciplines
* Management of stakeholders - internal and external
* Support the commercial arm of the business, managing clients and other manager and their expectations
* Offer excellent service to clients on a consultative basis, exceeding expectations and delivering first class service
There are a number of essential requirements for this opportunity and expectations that must be met to be considered for this opportunity. Experience of leading a building services and multi disciplinary projects is a must alongside mentoring and leading project teams on various projects in different sectors. You need to be enthusiastic and ambitious as you need to consider this office your own and manage the team which you will put together. You need excellent communication skills, including report writing and presentation.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business