|Job Ref:||204712738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scunthorpe||Address:||Post Code:||DN16||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:14|
Tradewind Recruitment are currently working with a college seeking Engineering teaching staff. |
There are full time and part time positions available, If you feel that you could fulfil the requirements of the role please call our office on (Apply online only)
Tradewind Recruitment can offer you:
- Highly Competitive pay.
- Numerous professional development and training opportunities (free of charge).
- City Centre based team with long standing relationships with a catalogue of local secondary schools.
- A dedicated specialist consultant.
- Workplace pension employer contributions
- Continued post-placement career support and CPD.
- A variety of long term supply positions and permanent opportunities available.
Tradewind Recruitment is one of the UK's leading teaching agencies and has a growing presence in the UK Education sector. We have been established for almost 15 years and in recognition of our high standards we have been awarded the Quality Mark for the last 10 years running, so you can be confident that our service standards are exceptional.
At Tradewind Recruitment we believe that looking after our candidates is as important as looking after our clients. We are different to other teaching agencies as we continue to support our candidates after they have started their new job. We hold regular information and social events for the benefit of our candidates and provide a variety of CPD courses to enhance our teacher's knowledge and areas of expertise. We work very closely with experienced teachers and have a great partnership with a large network of highly reputable schools throughout the UK, which makes us very well placed to match great teachers to great jobs!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call (Apply online only)
Tradewind Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and as such you will be subject to child safety checks, including two recent work references.
Tradewind has offices in Hull, London, Birmingham, Manchester and other areas.
Register your interest now for similar opportunities across the UK
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community