|Job Ref:||204712369||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:12|
Are you an Engineering professional looking to progress your career in the Manufacturing industry? This is a good time to join this business as they go from strength to strength supplying their product into the major multiples.|
• To respond in an efficient and effective manner, demonstrating a professional approach to any maintenance / Breakdown activity.
• To carry out any planned maintenance tasks as directed and to the required standard in line with industry standards.
• To participate in site-wide operational projects, for example installation of new equipment and plant, de-commissioning of machinery or other project-based activities.
• To complete any necessary administration processes to the required standard.
Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of machinery and/or processes
• Knowledge of leading maintenance procedures and practices.
• PLC Fault finding 16th or 17th Edition-Electrical bias required
• Analytical skills in diagnosis of faults on equipment.
• A good working knowledge of Health & Safety rules and procedures.
Please apply below or call Danielle Walker