|Job Ref:||204712306||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum Wages paid on an hourly rate via the||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:12|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineers required for short and long term contract work - Days 8-5 Monday to Friday|
We have excellent opportunities for experienced mechanically bias maintenance engineers to work on a day rota in and around the London area.
Ideal Mechanical Maintenance Engineers will need to be able to hit the ground running and be the first point on call on site for all general building services and minor M&E maintenance.
Key duties will include
* To efficiently, effectively maintain and repair the client's mechanical plant and equipment
* Carry out fault finding and repairs to mechanical plant and equipment, working on control systems, fire alarms, air conditioning systems and generators.
* Operation and control of the site BMS system.
* Completing PPM and reactive works within agreed time scales.
* To identify, report where necessary and repair where possible plant and equipment requiring remedial works or replacement
* Experience within a facilities management and building services maintenance environment.
* High level of technical skills within the mechanical service industry, holding the appropriate mechanical qualifications for the position.
This is a great opportunity for mechanical engineers to build a rewarding career within the building services and facilities management industries