|Job Ref:||204712190||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:37|
Our client, is looking for an Inspector to be based in the Bristol Area |
About the role:
This job would be traditionally deemed a shop floor inspector. The successful candidate will be expected to check full dimensions on all manufactured components in accordance to drawing requirements; anything from 5mm in diameter up to 4 tonnes in weight and 1.2 metre in six.
Will be required to liaise with engineers on all issues - assembly and fabrication, this is an extremely varied job. A candidate who has completed an apprenticeship and moved into an inspection role is ideal. Some DST inspectors were machinist and moved into this role due to their experience. Unlike our competitors, DST will inspect an innumerable amount of components, as an organisation, see products from cradle to grave - design, manufacture, test - very interesting.
They will raise a Non Conformity Report (NCR) on all inspected components, those proving non-compliant will be assessed by the Team Leader to scrap or manufacture again. There are schedules and times to adhere to using a clocking in card. Team leaders would allocate the work.
What you will need:
- Time served engineer with proven experience of detailed inspection within a machine shop.
- Faro ARM and CMM experience preferred.
- Somebody who has a variety of experience and used to inspecting very diverse components on a regular basis
- Large variety of components - most backgrounds cover it apart from aerospace
What`s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Excellent career opportunities