|Job Ref:||204712184||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum plus excellent prospects||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:12|
I am currently working with an Expanding M&E Design consultancy, based in Guildford who are looking to recruit a Mechanical Associate to join their expanding team. |
If you are currently working as a Mechanical Associate within the Guildford Catchment are performing a Senior/Principal Level role but looking to make the next step please read on.
They currently have a very strong order book, some great clients and an abundance of repeat business. Sectors include Large Commercial Office, Schools, Colleges, Hotels and prestigious residential projects. Clients include major developers, Blue Chip clients and M&E Sub Contractors.
They are looking for someone with good leadership and client facing skills, but you must be a technically strong "hands on" design engineer who can deliver projects from design concept to handover.
My client's offices are based in central Guildford, a short walk from the station and close to an abundance of restaurants, bars and shops.
They are keen to employ someone who is keen to grow with the business, and become a future Senior Manager and one day full Board Director. This is a genuinely on the table for the right person.
In return they are offering a highly competitive salary, the chance to work on some amazing projects and to be part of a dynamic organisation.
• Currently working with a Building Services Design consultancy as a Mechanical Design Engineer, leading projects and performing a senior level role.
• HNC/degree qualified would be ideal, although not essential if you have the relevant experience.
• Capable of full design work on large projects, attending client meetings, managing client's expectations. This is NOT a business development role but you must have strong client facing ability.
• Based within a commutable distance from Guildford. You may currently be working on London and looking for something closer to home to reduce your day to day commute.
• Ambitious, career orientated and looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing business.
In return my client are offering a great salary package, the chance to work on some superb projects plus unrivalled future prospects.
If you would like to discuss the position in more detail or apply for the role, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on (Apply online only) or alternatively mobile (Apply online only).
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday