|Job Ref:||204711963||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
• Electrical Manufacturing Engineer
• £25-30,000 pa.
For more than 40 years, this global market leader in mobile sanitary systems, refrigerators, cooking equipment and toilet additives for the leisure industry has been innovating and fine tuning their internal expertise. Their extensive service network consists of a large number of service centres that provide guidance and support at many locations. Operating in house testing, development and manufacturing facilities, this world renowned organisation meets the strictest environmental requirements. Having a pro-active Environment, Health and Safety Policy, their quality management system is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008, and these certifications form the basis of the quality standard applied to all products.
Reporting to the Senior Manufacturing Engineer, the main focus of the role is to support operations to the manufacturing processes in order to improve profitability. Activities/responsibilities include;
• Preparation of work instruction, process instructions, control plans and TPM schedules.
• Programming of CNC machinery.
• Use lean manufacturing techniques to improve manufacturing efficiency.
• Support new product introduction.
• Implement modern manufacturing techniques.
• Mentor operators instilling best practice methodology.
• Support/lead capital expenditure projects.
• Extremely competitive salary package.
Benefits and Rewards
• The salary is £25-30,000 pa.
• Minimum HNC in an Engineering Principle.
• Minimum two years experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of modern manufacturing techniques.
• Experience of programming CNC machinery.
• Experience of preparing work instruction, process instructions, control plans, TPM schedules.
• Comfortable in shop floor environment, mentoring operators and instilling best practice.
• Can do attitude, with tenacity and initiative.
• Ideally experience in CAD - Solid Works, 5S, SMED, Kaizen.
• Ideally experience in designing/sourcing assembly aids.
• Team player with the ability to identify and act upon opportunities to improve KPI's.
How to Apply
• Call us immediately to register your interest for this position on (Apply online only).
• Alternatively, you can send your CV to us.
About Industrial Personnel / IP Executive
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 21 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for....
• Executive Search and Selection
• Distribution & Logistics
• Industrial Sector