|Job Ref:||204711849||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hastings||Address:||Post Code:||TN34||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:37|
Manufacturing Technician |
Our client is a leading global provider of high-quality vacuum equipment. They are well known for their excellent customer service, and their highly skilled staff. An opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Technician to join their friendly team.
The ideal Manufacturing Technician will need to be polite, logical and have a professional attitude at all times. Ideally would be skilled in using Microsoft Dynamics AX and Saturn. The ideal Manufacturing Technician will also need to be computer literate and have good communication skills.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
* A positive, respectful, and friendly approach in telephone and email communications is essential.
* Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent.
* Job related qualification and/or job experience.
* Computer literacy in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
* First Aid training preferred.
* Fork Lift license preferred but not necessary.
* Experience of assembling Vacuum Chambers or related Components.
Your duties as a Manufacturing Technician:
* Thorough understanding of measuring skills such as calipers, rules and feeler gauges.
* TIG welding.
* Detailing and cleaning of various vacuum components.
* Polishing, washing and packing of parts.
* Understanding of mathematics and the ability to read mechanical drawings.
* Understanding and working to technical prints including General Engineering symbols.
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Depending on experience
Key words: Manufacturing Technician, TIG, Vacuum, Manufacturing, Welding, Components