|Job Ref:||204711848||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:12|
Lead / Senior HVAC Engineer - Manchester - Permanent - Pharmaceutical|
A growing Engineering Consultancy are looking for a Lead / Senior HVAC Engineer to join them at their offices in Manchester. Are you looking for a role that will offer you the opportunity to lead the HVAC design team?
The Lead / Senior HVAC Engineer will be responsible for:
- Mechanical / HVAC design processes from concept through to detailed design including involvement in commissioning support as required.
- Development of junior project and design engineers.
- Development of detailed designs suitable for procurement and installation including sizing, selection, space planning and routing for all necessary plant, equipment and distribution networks.
- Visiting sites as necessary to undertake general and detailed surveys on existing buildings.
- Assist in planning works for design and procurement phases
In order to be successful in applying the Lead / Senior HVAC Engineer will be / have:
- Minimum HNC qualified in Building Services but ideally qualified to degree level.
- Trained to a minimum standard of IoSH Managing Safely.
- Experienced in design and co-ordination of turnkey projects including construction, HVAC, mechanical and electrical works.
- IT literate and familiar with design packages i.e. Hevacomp, Cymap etc.
- Experienced in the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets is preferred, particularly in the construction of laboratories and cleanrooms.
If you are interested then please apply now or feel free to give me a call on (Apply online only) to discuss further.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients