|Job Ref:||204711845||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum Company Car||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:37|
Flexible Hours | No Night Call Outs | Company Car | Continues Training|
A growing and innovative UK company with over 30 years of experience in the security industry are now looking to hire an enthusiastic and trustworthy Security Systems Engineer to cover South East area (Shopping Centres & Utilities sites).
It's a great opportunity for you to join a successful and rapidly growing company and work on the newest high end security products (training provided!).
- SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER -
- Location: South East UK -
* Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
* Company Car
* Phone, Uniform, Laptop, everything you need to do your job
* Excellent work life balance (no night call outs, often finish early, flexible hours)
* Regular internal and external training
* Company social events
THE SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU...
* Have proven Installation experience within the security industry (Intruder alarms, CCTV, Access Control and/or Fire Alarms)
* Have knowledge in IP
* Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career
* Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think this Security Systems Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Are you a Security professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specialising in security jobs including security system sales, engineering and project managerial jobs. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect fire and security job