|Job Ref:||204711720||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bicester||Address:||Post Code:||OX26||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
I am working with a leading developer of world class, innovative medical devices who are seeking an experienced Assembly Project Engineer to join their manufacturing equipment group. |
As an Assembly Project Engineer - Medical Devices you will be working closely with design engineers to ensure new products are manufacturable, establishing the appropriate manufacturing solutions considering aspects such as volume and NA will involve developing equipment specifications, sourcing appropriate suppliers and managing assigned projects through validation to completion, incorporating new technology as appropriate to time and cost budgets.
Some of the responsibilities of the Assembly Project Engineer - Medical Devices will involve
- providing technical leadership on projects during design development to ensure robustness of Design for manufacture [assembly requirements consideration, tooling requirements consideration, material selection & component tolerancing considerations]
- providing technical leadership in assembly systems and processes during Technology / Process development and Validation.
- evaluating and selecting assembly system suppliers against specification and manage the selected suppliers to project completion.
- communicating project status to project manager and the team
The ideal candidate for this Assembly Project Engineer - Medical Devices role will have:
- a strong background in engineering and manufacturing
- experience in automated manufacturing environment
- ideally some previous experience in the medical devices sector and knowledge or relevant processes and standards
- excellent planning and organisation skills
- good understanding of manufacturing processes and equipment
- very good communication skills and enthusiastic, positive attitude
If you would like to apply for this Assembly Project Engineer - Medical Devices role, please send your CV to Kasia Krotki at Alphatec Consulting.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy