|Job Ref:||204711541||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0 - £425/day||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:38|
We are seeking a Project/Contract Manager to join our client in London! Our client is one of the leading services contractors in the industry, they offer a full range of mechanical, electrical and public health services in sectors such as healthcare, commercial, retail and residential. Due to an expanding workload they are now seeking a Project/Contract Manager with a mechanical bias to join them in London on a one year contract!|
As the selected Project/Contract Manager you will be responsible for managing project development from beginning to end. You will develop full-scale project plans and produce relevant communications documents, such as progress reports and proposals, primarily for pre-fab work and pipework.
- Experience in a project management capacity
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects to successful completion
- Ability to work both individually as well as a team
- Technically competent with Microsoft programmes including Excel and MS Project
- Good problem-solving capabilities and can multi-task to prioritise tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise, mentor, and negotiate with a range of individuals both internally and externally
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a mechanical bias to join our client, who offers a competitive rate for this permanent, London based role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Alex Wright on (Apply online only) or email and quote 1001AW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below