|Job Ref:||204711314||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Walton-on-Thames||Address:||Post Code:||KT12||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
NDT Inspector PCN Level 2 - Aerospace|
Full Time Mon Thurs 07:30 am - 4:40pm & Friday 07:30am - 12:30pm
My client, A leading specialist surface treatment company, based in Surrey are looking for a PCN LEVEL 2 NDT inspector on a permanent basis
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To participate in the process of writing and maintaining Technique (method) sheets for the testing of components
• To understand and apply the company and industry statutory operational specifications for the evaluation of landing gear components, flap tracks, and carriages.
• To test and verify the condition of a diverse range of components passing through the NDT area, and to perform these in a timely manner.
• To work and contribute to the team within the area, managing their individual certification to keep it current and valid. Attending internal and external training courses, as required, to maintain and develop the relevance of their certification.
• Performing such routine maintenance on equipment in the area as is required to operate legally.
• To work within established company policies, procedures and agreements.
• An awareness of the major accident prevention plan (MAPP).
• An awareness and understanding of responsibilities outlined in the Companies environmental procedures.
• You will be required to maintain Practical Experience Record (PER) book
• You may be required to train personnel with a specified area subject to your qualifications and experience
• 3 to 5 years' experience within an Aerospace Engineering NDT Environment.
• Level 2 approval in accordance with written practice for the qualification and approval of NDT personal
• NADCAP experience and NADCAP Auditing
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy