|Job Ref:||204711262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
Mechanical Project Engineer|
Mechanical Project Engineer - Building Services - Reading - £55,000
One of the UK's most successful and well respected Building Services companies are looking for an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join their offices in Reading and work with major blue chip clients.
As the Mechanical Project Engineer you will be supporting the Project Manager and aiding the design and construction teams, some duties will include:
• Prepare AutoCAD drawings for construction and to coordinate between contractors to ensure services fit
• Prepare as- built drawings for inclusion in the Operations & Maintenance manual
• Seek to clarify queries with the design team through the request for information (RFI) system
• Manage sub-contractors including the commissioning progress reports
• Produce look ahead programs to assist production
• Prepare method statements and risk assessments (with the construction team) for production activities
You should have previous experience working as a Mechanical Project Engineer with a strong mechanical services background in both the commercial and industrial sectors. You should be ideally degree / HND / HNC qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering or equivalent.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000, depending on experience
Location: Reading, Berkshire
This is a permanent position and CSS are operating as an employment agency; we aim to respond to all applications. You will be advised if we are registering your details for future considerations