|Job Ref:||2016-12523_Mount Laurel||Employer:||Golder Associates||Country:||United States||County/State:||New Jersey||City:||Mount Laurel||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:00|
Human Resources Advisor|
*Location:* US-NJ-Mount Laurel
*Job ID:* 2016-12523
*Area of Interest:* EN - Human Resources (HD)
*Job Type:* Full Time
*# of Positions:* 1
*Education (Minimum):* Bachelors Degree
*Posted Date:* 9/28/2016
*Experience (Years):* 5
Golder Associates Inc. is seeking an experienced Human Resources Advisor to join our North American Human Resources Team. This position will be based in our Mt. Laurel, NJ office and provide HR generalist support across our southeast sub-region, which is currently comprised of approximately 470 employees, mostly in the United States. This is a hands-on role providing exemplary customer service to an internal client base which requires balancing multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment in order to fulfill business needs.
The HR Advisor will report directly to the Senior HR Business Partner, Southeast Americas. This position will perform a wide variety of HR duties on a sub-regional scale such as, but not limited to, the following:
* Administer various human resource plans and procedures.
* Facilitate HR transactions associated with the employee lifecycle such as onboarding, promotions, transfers, compensation changes and exiting.
* Resolve employee relations matters of varied complexity.
* Act in a coaching and development role to employees and managers at all levels to improve performance and enhance career progression.
* Ensure compliance with U.S. Federal law and multiple State employment laws along with Canadian law.
* Ensure understanding of internal policies practices and procedures.
* Interpret and apply Company policies and procedures.
* Coordinate delivery and execution of HR related programs.
* Perform various other related duties as required.
Must possess the following:
* Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
* 5 years of relevant HR experience involving progressive responsibility, preferably in a professional services environment.
* SHRM certified professional credential
* Working knowledge of U.S. federal employment laws and ability to work with Canadian law as applicable.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with high level of responsiveness to internal clients.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team; exercise good judgment and make sound decisions under pressure.
* Possess high level of organization skills with the ability to prioritize projects.
* Ability to effectively manage sensitive and confidential situations.
* Ability to travel as required, up to approximately 20% mostly focused in the eastern part of the US.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs and HRIS.
***Please include an cover letter with your online application***
Our Staff Benefit from:
An option to purchase shares in Golder Associates
Career and personal development opportunities and support of personal growth
Employee mentoring program
Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
At Golder Associates, we strive to be the most respected global group specializing in ground engineering and environmental services. Employee-owned since our formation in 1960, we have created a unique culture with pride in ownership, resulting in long-term organizational stability. Our professionals take the time to build an understanding of our clientsâ€™ needs and of the specific environments in which they operate. Golder has experienced steady growth in the number of people we employ and our technical capabilities. We now employ over 6,500 people who operate from more than 160 offices across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
Golder Associates Statement:
Golder Associates Inc. is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.