Morson international is recruiting for a Technical Assurance Advisor based in Birmingham working for our Rail client, you will Support the reporting and monitoring of technical assurance aspects and activities in the development and delivery of effective stage products within the Technical Directorate and Delivery Directorates.|
- Liaise within the Technical Directorate teams / Specification and Assurance team to obtain the state of technical assurance aspects and activities with the Technical Directorate and from Delivery Directorates.
- Collate and analyse data using a variety of tools and systems in order to support the reporting and monitoring of technical assurance aspects and activities including the production of reports for monthly reporting.
- Support quality audit reviews of technical assurance data, providing feedback through compliance reports and statistics to support effective management of technical assurance activities;
- Attend and support meetings to collate technical assurance data, recording and progressing the actions as required.
- Support and attend meetings and workshops to integrate, promote and support the Technical Assurance regime as the program progresses;
- Undertake assurance activities including supporting assurance reviews, collating evidence and providing progress reports to ensure correctly carried out.
- Assist support in the maintenance of procedures, competence criteria and systems for Technical Assurance management as used by the project
- Qualified to degree/HND Level (or similar) or alternatively comparable qualifications in a directly related subject.
- Proven track record of accurate detailed data management, data analysis skills and reporting.
- Experience in the preparation of technical reports, evidence collation and document management.
- Good Project Management skills.