Technical Evidence Advisor |
- It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
- Knowledge of the construction and rail industries.
- Experience of public consultation for a major rail project all levels ranging from ministerial, governmental, local authorities, communities and the public .
- Demonstrable ability to deliver work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience in the preparation of technical statements and evidence.
- Demonstrable expertise in supporting management of projects which includes working with Sponsors, Regulatory bodies and other major stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of the frameworks for evaluation of evidence submissions.
- Support the relationship with stakeholders and third parties in agreeing their technical evidence requirements and acceptance activity.
- Generate reports to confirm that accurate and comprehensive records relating to the existence, configuration and modification history of requirements and design proposals are maintained.
- As a Technical Evidence Advisor you will produce technical evidence documents for internal and external use, including proposing challenges to evidence confirming that appropriate controls are in place to manage agreed positions.