Telecom Test and Commissioning Manager
Must have - ICI with LU endorsement is required along with a valid CSCS card
- The Test and Commissioning Manager shall have experience in SISS/Retail Comms Test and Commissioning of London Underground Projects.
- To produce ITP and Test Specifications to LU and Company Standards.
- Attendance at Engineering, Construction and Commissioning meetings with other disciplines, the client and relevant third parties.
- To manage the day to day site activities associated with telecoms testing ensuring that safety and quality processes are maintained,
- To progress and track these activities to deliver to tight project programme.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of testing and understanding of the full assurance testing process.
- Ensuring all test results are produced in a timely manner by on site telecoms staff.
- HNC or a degree in electrical/electronic engineering or similar, preferably with a telecommunications bias in course content.
- ICI with LU endorsement
- CSCS card holder
- At least 5 years' experience of telecom testing on London Underground retail telecomms communication projects.
- Good knowledge of LU telecoms systems including:
- CCTV, PAVA, customer information systems and computer based management systems, door access, voice alarm and IP networks in either London Underground or NR environments.
- Be able to interpret detail drawings and schedules.
- Computer skills, excel, word.