Risk Manager , Nuclear New Build, Bristol/Somerset|
We are currently recruiting for a Risk Manager for our Client to undertake duties on a high profile Nuclear project based in Bristol.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- Implement an integrated risk management process across the sub-programme facilitating identification, assessment, ownership, provisioning and management of risks, opportunities and issues.
- Facilitate identification, assessment and prioritisation of risks, opportunities and issues within the sub-programme.
- Maintain visibility of risk/opportunity trigger points to facilitate risk cost profiling, timely drawdown of risk budget or retirement of risk / opportunity.
- Assist with the identification and recording of appropriate management responses which are measurable and specific, along with assessing the post mitigated positions.
- Monitor overall sub-programme risk exposure from the Risk Register and assess against the remaining Risk budget.
- Proactively manage the completion of management responses to help deliver target positions.
- Work with contractors assessing contractor held risks and their views on sub-programme held risks that impact upon them.
- Maintain an awareness of risks in other sub-programmes and their potential impact on sub-programme.
- Monitor identification and close-out of sub-programme issues.
- Produce risk based reports as required in a timely manner to support the effective communication of risk & opportunity status.
- Maintain Risk Register supporting time & cost risk modelling.
- Support the development of appropriate sub-programme working practices.
- Work in adherence to the appropriate processes and sub-programme working practices / processes.
- In order to be able to carry out the duties of the role as required, candidates will be expected to demonstrate a thorough understanding/experience of the following:
- Qualitative, quantitative, schedule, cost, integrated risk management process, risk facilitation, expediting risk mitigations, PRA and P6 experience preferable, risk and earned value integration.