Morson International are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join a large, high profile infrastructure project based in the West Midlands.|
The purpose of the role is to deliver assigned project sections successfully through the management of the client, the supply chain and other stakeholders, aiding in the design, vision and strategy for the delivery for the infrastructure programme to ensure delivery according to time, cost, quality, safety & environmental specifications.
- You will be expected to actively promote and embed Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work, and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI
- Lead a team of Project Engineers to direct and manage area projects from broad programme strategy to delivery and handover by setting individual objectives, reviewing performance, and providing ongoing feedback on a formal and informal basis so all Project Engineers understand objectives and requirements.
- Set, agree and control budgets for projects, and agree escalation points, key milestones, and time, cost quality and safety targets to ensure objectives are achieved in line with programme plans.
- Lead interfaces with all external and internal stakeholders relating to project areas managed.
- Report project progress, including progress reports and papers, to the Contract Board, Programme Board, and other similar boards.
- Oversee the risk management for projects managed and take the lead on audits and independent reviews undertaken by other parties.