|Job Ref:||1046455||Employer:||KBR, Inc.||Country:||United States||City:||TX||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 21:01|
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION |
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the hydrocarbon and government services markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business units, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our customers have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 25,800 people delivering services to customers in over 80 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
Responsible for providing functional/technical operations support for the Maximo system. Responsibilities include working closely with the functional and technical team to understand end-user requirements and implement the necessary break-fix or enhancement, develop BIRT reports and/or apply application configuration. High level of IBM Asset Management 7.5 and v7.1 system knowledge is required to complete technical tasks. Experience with Websphere, Oracle database, BIRT, Maximo integration Framework, Web Services, PL/SQL, all Maximo modules.
• Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 5 years of the experience listed below.
• Prior experience in Maximo v7.x. (7.1 and 7.5) is required.
• Working knowledge of enterprise asset, work management, procurement and asset maintenance processes
• General knowledge of supply chain and procure-to-pay work processes.
• Ability to work independently under broad direction and keep management adequately informed
• Experience in Automation Scripting, Jython, migration manager and Maximo integration Framework.
• Expert knowledge of security requirements, web services, service-oriented architecture, design patterns, multi-threaded systems, and automated unit testing
• Expert knowledge of Maximo configurations, including but not limited to Asset, Inventory, Work order, Planning, Preventive Maintenance modules.
• Knowledge in Maximo integration with SAP
• Expert knowledge of application development, testing and programming.
• Expert knowledge in BIRT report developer
• Experience in Websphere Application Server
• Experience in workflow development and administration, system administration, escalations, cron task manager and actions.
• Database Technology: Oracle 11g and Oracle 12c
• Proficient in writing Oracle PL/SQL scripts, Stored Procedures
• Good knowledge of General Project Management Methodology & Tools.
• Experience in government contracts is a plus
• Experience in Maximo 7.6 is a plus.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.