|Job Ref:||EMP375778||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000/year||Post Date:||21/10/2016 21:32|
Assist in the production of designs, drawings, schedules and calculations for Rail Civils design projects under the direction of a Senior Engineer. Take responsibility for allocated tasks under the direction of the senior microstation technician.|
Hands on experience of producing Civils microstation drawings.
• Achieve the targets set for delivery of projects to current engineering and safety standards, within agreed timescales and budgets
• Carry out surveys on site in an efficient and safe manner, directing the work of support staff as required
• Develop personal skills and knowledge by proactively seeking guidance and support from other members of the team
• Apply procedures and systems to ensure the safety of staff, and others, affected by the operations.
• Any other reasonable duties as required
Our client provides strategically important services to internal customers within their Group and works in partnership with external customers to deliver high quality, innovative and responsive solutions to meet their individual requirements across a wide range of market sectors. They are now focusing on significant growth within the industrial, energy and power industries and this role plays a significant part in developing key customer relationships in order to secure new business development opportunities and further development of innovative products and services associated with major civil, structural and architectural led projects.