|Job Ref:||EMP375823||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||From £40,000/year||Post Date:||21/10/2016 21:31|
To lead and direct teams of civil engineers, graduates and technicians involved in producing engineering surveys, designs and studies for railway infrastructure projects|
Detailed knowledge of civil design principles and standards
• Achieve the targets regarding the effective delivery of projects to current engineering and safety standards, within agreed timescales and budgets
• Monitor team performance against project quality plans and take necessary corrective action.
• Lead teams formed to delivery projects, ensuring commitments are delivered
• Lead projects on behalf of clients as directed
• Assist in the development of staff to ensure the skills are available within the B&I team to meet business objectives.
• Supervise training and competency of engineers, graduates and technicians
• Apply procedures and systems to ensure the safety of staff, and others.
• Any other duties as required
• Detailed knowledge of civil design principles and standards
• Detailed knowledge of construction principles and standards
• Good understanding of safety standards
• Incorporated or Chartered Engineer
• Awareness of contract conditions
• Good commercial awareness including programming and delivery to budgets/timescales