Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Job Content Specifications:
Purpose of the job:
- Ensure successful ramp-up for the Green Line project. Contribute to a successful White & Blue Book by translating the Project requirements / assessments into a Project People Strategy highlighting risk, opportunities and related mitigation plans related to the Project Organisation, People Mobilisation, Mobility, Local Requirements & Compliance, Compensation & Benefits
- Development of Organizational Capability Readiness Assessment & Plan across functions, driven by the OBS (Organisation breakdown structure), PBS (product breakdown structure) and WP (work package) definitions
- Facilitation of robust Objective Deployment from the Bid/Project Core Team through the functional leads
- Ongoing Competence Management Assessments of the critical resources across all function
- Optimised Organisational Design work looking to maximise Regional allocation of resource against the mobilisation requirements committed in Doc 27 / Primavera
- Initial/Ongoing Talent Management of all critical resource (at a PCT level, at a critical role level, and at a critical skill level) across all functions
- Maximise L&D opportunities to ensure Capability Development on project
- As a member of the Project Core Team, drive Leadership Development through the Bid/Project organisation, to ensure that BIC leadership competence is role modelled by the Bid/Project leadership team
- Ensure that all People activity is consistent with the local national employment legislative framework(s), through the network of HR Country Leads
- Project People Strategy & Plan
- Mobilization of organization at various stages of Bid/Project
- Talent Reviews/Competence Assessments for all members of the Bid/Project organization: all critical roles, successors critical roles, Utilization of HP's etc
- Management of organization to Bid/project budget
- Engagement strategy for the life time of the Project
Qualifications & Functional Knowledge:
Relevant experience required:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resource management
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted .
- HR Generalist , Business Partnering experience
- Exp: 8 to 10 yrs and also Project experience is an advantage.
- Project organization: 40 to 50 people team. Plus work with the partner organization on all issues related to people.
- Language: English primary and Thai secondary (Key as most of the customers and partners speak in Thai even during meetings).