|Job Ref:||1618798||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 22:07|
Job title: Field Sales Consultant – Fire & Security |
Channel: Commercial - SME
Reporting to: Sales Manager
The Sales Consultant is responsible for driving new and extra works business from existing
and new Customers within a set geographical territory.
The role will manage c.500 SME accounts within a territory in line with the channel customer
contact strategy and is tasked to respond to incoming enquiries and to self-generate new
business (new solutions or upgrades to services) from these accounts. The role will also
manage a select number of defined lead sources and to support new Customer acquisition.
The sales consultant will be expected to deliver the agreed mix of activity levels to achieve the respective monthly sales targets and conversions requirements.
All activity will be driven through ADT Evolve technology to quote, negotiate and close ADT’s SME solution portfolio.
The sales consultant will be expected to work closely with their new business colleagues to ensure a smooth handover of new Customers into the business.
The successful candidate will be a proven seller, adept at managing existing Customer relationships to drive growth for ADT along with increased satisfaction for the Customer. He or she will be able to function independently but will also be able to leverage resources and engage with ADT operational departments to ensure high levels of customer service.
• Achieve targeted activity levels for new business appointments and quote output (in line with conversion rates for continuous target achievement)
• Achieve installation and AMR targets continuously
• Execute required conversion levels in campaign support or in managing business intelligence data sources
• To sell the required level of product mix in line with the sales persons targets
• To achieve a minimum no of customer Audits per week to ensure an effectively managed customer contract base
• Time management and allocation of self-generation v lead management
• Identification of target market opportunities focusing on SME (territory planning)
• Self-generate sales leads through networking, referrals and warm/cold calling
• Execute the channel Customer contact strategy
• Manage business intelligence and business generated leads in a professional and timely manner
• Build strong relationships with existing SME customers and new business prospects from initial call strategy gaining their trust and respect.
• Attend prospect premises to undertake surveys and progress sale.
• Achieving sales targets for the ADT SME solution through Evolve
• Present ADT as a credible and professional supplier of fire and security products.
• Maintain knowledge of products and services and industry developments
• Sales oriented with strong influencing skills to gain trust
• Must be a self starter
• Will be competitive in their approach to business
• Able to create imaginative solutions.
• Must have good communication skills with a direct manner.
• Comfortable and able to act with authority
• Will be professional at all times.
• Takes full accountability for performance and development
• Has the ability to build strong relationships
• Cultural fit with ADT values
• Willingness to undertake irregular working hours
• Of smart appearance
• Full driving licence is essential
• Strong sales experience in a Business to Business sales environment.
• Demonstrate a successful track record of achievement.
• Networking with relevant groups
• Appropriate experience in a customer facing environment