Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. |
For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include professionally representing the company, estimating and quoting Fire Sprinkler Systems for Commercial, Institutional and Industrial facilities, and the ability to build new business associations/relationships and grow the Sprinkler Service business by developing a positive ongoing relationship with customers.
- Will establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of new construction and service contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
- Must develop and maintain relationships with major customers and contractors with the prime objective of negotiating and closing of quality orders.
- Willingness to learn & apply proven sales principles and practices.
- Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives.
- 2 years Sales experience in Sprinkler system sales or a similar field.
- Previous sprinkler design experience, including estimating and performing hydraulic calculations preferred.
- Self motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Technical knowledge of sprinkler systems preferred.
- Familiar with reading blueprints, understanding current NFPA 13 standards and local codes.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and organize work.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers to include operating systems such as Windows and Oracle systems.
- Possess a Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Ability & willingness to work as a team player; must be able to work well with others.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Control’s we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.