Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. |
Operations Manager – SimplexGrinnell – Fresno, CA
About the role
- Coordinate with sales to analyze customer requirements and contractual obligations, determining the best possible SimplexGrinnell application.
- Responsible for executing the best solution for total customer satisfaction. This includes maintaining effective two-way communication with the customer from the initial order point to the warranty period.
- Fiscal responsibility; Will be responsible for operating within an approved financial plan.
- Manage all installation requirements including material purchasing, project scheduling, with fiscal responsibility and subcontractor management.
- Empower, organize, and develop local installation staff into a cohesive and effective team trained and motivated to grow the business.
- Responsible for hiring quality individuals who possess the necessary skills, knowledge, talent, and experience to fill open job positions.
Rewards and benefits
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or engineering discipline.
- Minimum (5) five years of experience in management of district operation activities and industry experience.
- Requires good interpersonal skills, along with effective writing, speaking and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated management/leadership abilities to include training, team building, presentation and negotiation skills, branch administration and effective interaction with customer/company management.
- Must obtain and retain NICET Level II Certification or higher.
- Knowledge of applicable local, state and federal codes required.
- Proficient with MS Office as well as online systems.