Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the management team in day-to-day general office duties:|
Perform other duties as directed and deemed necessary
- Uploading and Maintaining Projects and Contracts via Job Design/ Job Costing
- Includes change orders, releasing equipment, filing
- Certificates of Insurance
- Warranty Letters
- Handling customer/ contract disputes as needed
- Maintaining EC/GC Relationships, including quartlery visits
- Processing of all district Accounts Payable
- Create general office purchase orders and maintain tracking
- Includes Sub Contractor Maintenance
- Office Supplies
- Expenses and New Vendor Requests
- Sales Support
- District Sales Team Admin
- Project/ Forecast tracking
- Reception Duties
- Provide back-up in other departments during employee absences.
- Minimum 3 years experience in administrative assistant position.
- Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, and Oracle based software general PC knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.