|Job Ref:||018697||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||India||City:||New Delhi||Address:||Post Date:||23/10/2016 00:05|
Job title: Strategic Partner Manager - System Integrators - India |
Reports to: Director - Partners & Alliances India
To drive revenue with and through System Integrator Business Partner(s) namely; HCL technologies, HCL Infosystems, TCS (Govt), Sify and other partners as & when identified.
This role will work closely with the India Sales teams & GSI team to drive revenue growth through identified SI partners.
The Strategic Partner Manager -SI's, is responsible for working with the HDS Territory Sales Managers in Hitachi Data Systems on sales campaigns in association with the assigned System Integrator, utilizing all resources at his/her disposal. This may include "Sell Through" or "Sell With" approaches as well as utilisation of our channel partners. The SPM will have strategic responsibility of the identified SI's Go -to- market(GTM) Strategy within India. This role will also be responsible for the tactical implementation and coordination/management of the relationship between HDS field sales/presales teams and the comparable SI field sales/presales teams. The SPM is responsible for selling & positioning all products, services and solutions offered by HDS as well as those solutions jointly developed between HDS and the assigned integrators. The SPM reports to the Director of Partner & Alliances, India, and may have additional responsibilities, as the Systems Integrator Organization matures.
Key functions will include:
• Establishment of a list of potential joint HDS/SI target clients in conjunction with the assigned SI.
• Development and management of the relationship, target account sales strategy and sales execution in conjunction with the sales teams of HDS colleagues and the corresponding SI Sales team.
• Create and Support in Joint solution development process as required.
• Implementation of all related SI strategies within India.
• Ensure capability and capacity of partners in selling and delivering HDS solutions as per associated enablement plans.
• Achievement of assigned revenue contribution based upon activity levels and effectiveness of sales strategies implemented.
• Establishment of solid relationships at all levels both within the assigned SI's and the associated HDS field teams.
• Responsibility for governance and communication of progress on projects both within in HDS and within the assigned SI organisation.
• Evangelise and engage with HDS Field Sales to educate on SI Solution and how to work with SI Field as a SI Business Partner
• Partner satisfaction and achievement of satisfaction statements
• Recognize, analyse and take action on go-to-market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
• Extensive knowledge of storage industry solution offerings from all key alliances targets and competitors
• Expertise in creating, executing and driving solution selling and product marketing for storage infrastructure solutions - especially in the context of major partnerships.
• Strong business acumen and negotiation skills
Behavioural and Interpersonal:
• Team player. Strong drive. Ability to motivate virtual teams
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Strong technical background
• Ability to work collaboratively, across all functions & throughout the company
• Results oriented individual
Education and Experience Requirements:
• A minimum of eight years experience; directly managing a Systems Integrator relationship; OR working for a Systems Integrator in a client facing consulting role OR Large Account Management expertise.
• Experience in sales, sales leadership, product marketing, technical sales, sales engineering, business development or alliance management roles in enterprise \IT technology vendors
• Proven ability to build relationships at executive level
• Extensive experience in partnership development and program management
• Consultancy experience preferred
• Advanced degree preferred
Performs Other Duties as Required
• Actively supports company change programs and acts as a role model for solution selling.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Completes all job functions as per department and organisation policies and procedures.
• Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (e.g. attends ongoing educational programs).
• Demonstrates responsibility for scope of position/own standard of practice.
• Demonstrates understanding of knowledge of organisational strategy