|Job Ref:||DE01125COL||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Post Date:||23/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
Our client is a lady with Bechets disease, which has affected her auto immune system. She lives with her husband and dog. She communicates well and requires assistance in accessing local community activities and appointments.
Rates of pay range from £7.50 to £9.50 per hour.
We are looking for Support Workers with the following:
• 6 months previous care experience - Essential
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs - Desirable
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening - Essential
• A caring and compassionate attitude - Essential
• Able to commit to regular hours - Desirable
Experience of working with clients with Epilepsy, CPAP, Oxygen and Medication is desirable although not essential as we offer training in these areas.
We offer the following training for continuous professional development and to offer more variety of work in other care packages:
• Tracheostomy care
• Gastrostomy care
• Ventilation care
• Catheter care
• Manual handling
• Spinal Injury
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).