|Job Ref:||DE01165LEE||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Post Code:||WF2||Post Date:||23/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
What makes Interserve Healthcare different is the variety of clients we provide care to. Our clients range in age (children and adults) and medical conditions and can include conditions such as acquired brain injuries, spinal injuries and strokes.
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Learning Disability Nurse (LD Nurse) in this role your duties will be to support an existing client. Our client is a young lady who is quadriplegic and has Cerebral Palsy. As a Registered General Nurse you will be supporting our client in the Day Centre and will be expected to monitor and control her conditions; Scoliosis and rotation of rib cage, risk of pneumonia and requires suctioning and physio.
The Nurse would be meeting the client at a Day Centre in Wakefield at 09:00, 2 days a week and remaining there until 15:00, where you would then follow her home where you will be supporting Mum.
Our client enjoys a full and active social life, therefore, this role would suit a Nurse that enjoys sports and physical aspects to their role.
Hourly rates are £15.00-£17.50 per hour and the role is for a Thursday and Friday 09:00-18:00.
We also work with the NHS and would welcome a call from any Nurses on: NA or for a list of our current live vacancies, please click here
Are you a Registered Nurse with the following:
• A valid NMC PIN
• Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
• A caring and compassionate attitude
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Access to your own vehicle
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).